Gary R. W. Slater
Gary Slater is the managing partner of Albert & Slater, which was founded in 1984 with Douglas F. Albert (1921-2006). Mr. Slater has represented clients in many hundreds of family law cases. His practice also consists of estate planning, collection and collection defense, personal injury and probate actions.
Mr. Slater is also the golf tournament chairperson of The Benjamin Braddock Best Ball Invitational and the Scorekeeper for the Seattle Rainiers 16-U softball team.
ALBERT & SLATER, P.S.
Law Offices of
(253) 838-4681 Fax
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Collection and Collection Defense
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts (History)
- University of Puget Sound, Juris Doctorate
- Admitted to Washington State Bar 11/08/1979
- Admitted to United States District Court for Western Washington 4/25/1980
- Admitted to United States Supreme Court 10/06/1987
- Admitted to District of Columbia Bar 4/07/1989
Kimberly Wailes, assistant
- Washington State Bar Association Family Section
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- South King County Bar Association